Monday, August 23, 2010 - 23:42 in Health & Medicine
OAK BROOK, Ill. — Some nuclear-based breast imaging exams may increase a woman’s risk of developing radiation-induced cancer, according to a special report appearing online and in the...
- New nuclear breast imaging technologies associated with higher cancer risksTue, 24 Aug 2010, 0:28:53 EDT
- Breast density, no lobular involution increase breast cancer riskFri, 29 Oct 2010, 16:31:56 EDT
- DCIS patients who get invasive breast cancer have higher mortalityFri, 11 Mar 2011, 16:54:08 EST
- SNM releases new fact sheet on breast cancer and molecular imagingFri, 3 Oct 2008, 12:08:30 EDT
- Breast density associated with increased risk of cancer recurrenceMon, 9 Nov 2009, 5:15:06 EST