Wednesday, August 4, 2010 - 16:28 in Paleontology & Archaeology
The simple sponge can reveal much about life on Earth. Researchers who have sequenced the genome of one Down Under inhabitant are learning just how common those roots are. In a paper published...
- Sponge shines light on life's originWed, 4 Aug 2010, 16:36:22 EDT
- Genomic sequencing of marine sponge published; revealed early genetic complexity and roots of cancerWed, 4 Aug 2010, 16:22:19 EDT
- Genome of ancient sponge reveals origins of first animals, cancerWed, 4 Aug 2010, 16:22:16 EDT
- Clues to nervous system evolution found in nerve-less sponge Mon, 18 Jun 2012, 16:33:18 EDT
- Move over, spongesMon, 26 Jan 2009, 22:35:25 EST