Monday, July 26, 2010 - 01:14 in Health & Medicine
As the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education seeks to improve patient care by further limiting the hours worked by medical residents, the Journal of Surgical Research will published a...
- Rest requirements for residents unlikely to improve outcomes in 2 common surgeriesMon, 26 Jul 2010, 1:28:28 EDT
- ACGME task force proposes graduated duty hour and supervision standardsWed, 23 Jun 2010, 19:03:31 EDT
- 4 national groups of surgeons respond to the Institute of Medicine's recommendationWed, 7 Oct 2009, 11:04:56 EDT
- Surgical education programs have demand for physician assistants and nurse practitionersMon, 20 Apr 2009, 13:56:36 EDT
- Study finds amount of work for residents -- not just hours -- need reviewSat, 13 Sep 2008, 0:15:41 EDT