Monday, July 19, 2010 - 15:56 in Health & Medicine
The BC Centre of Excellence in HIV/AIDS (BC-CfE) published an important study today in the globally respected Lancet medical journal. The study strongly reinforces the view that the benefits of...
- HIV/AIDS treatment curbs spread of disease: UBC-BC CfE studyMon, 19 Jul 2010, 15:50:56 EDT
- Economic benefits of the global polio eradication initiative estimated at $40-50 billionMon, 22 Nov 2010, 9:03:30 EST
- Obesity has doubled since 1980, major global analysis of risk factors revealsThu, 3 Feb 2011, 19:33:41 EST
- Results of landmark study of HIV vaccine published in the LancetWed, 12 Nov 2008, 18:42:45 EST
- Monkey studies important for brain scienceThu, 15 May 2008, 10:42:42 EDT