Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - 11:42 in Astronomy & Space
WASHINGTON — NASA should develop a broad, integrated strategy to contain costs and maintain schedules as earth and space science missions are planned and designed, says a new report by the...
- Report on controlling NASA mission costsTue, 13 Jul 2010, 11:18:23 EDT
- Earth and space science missions have fewer risks if conducted by a single government agencyTue, 23 Nov 2010, 13:04:10 EST
- NASA's EUNIS mission: 6 minutes in the life of the sunWed, 12 Dec 2012, 11:05:59 EST
- NASA prepares to launch next Earth-observing satellite missionThu, 20 Jan 2011, 17:02:34 EST
- NASA extends TIMED mission for fourth timeFri, 5 Nov 2010, 14:02:46 EDT