Thursday, July 8, 2010 - 11:15 in Biology & Nature
New Queen’s University research has shown that the growth of melanoma, one of the most deadly forms of skin cancer, can be slowed when a little known gene called MicroRNA 193b is added. Victor...
- Professor discovers way to slow the growth of malignant melanomaThu, 8 Jul 2010, 12:19:04 EDT
- Researchers use zebrafish to identify new gene linked to melanomaTue, 5 Apr 2011, 16:52:35 EDT
- Stress may hasten the growth of melanoma tumorsFri, 30 Jan 2009, 10:02:14 EST
- OHSU Cancer Instutute researchers find abnormalities in gene for melanomaThu, 29 May 2008, 22:08:19 EDT
- A new measure for the malignancy of melanomaThu, 12 Mar 2009, 12:04:30 EDT