Wednesday, July 7, 2010 - 10:28 in Health & Medicine
Doctors have called for an urgent review of transfusion policies after a UK-wide study of over 200 hospitals found that patients admitted with acute upper gastrointestinal bleeding (AUGIB) are more...
- Hospital study suggests that early transfusion increases acute upper GI re-bleeding riskWed, 7 Jul 2010, 9:57:35 EDT
- Endoscopy within 24 hours shows better outcomes in elderly with peptic ulcer bleedingTue, 18 Aug 2009, 4:42:16 EDT
- Blood transfusion study: Less is moreWed, 5 Aug 2009, 13:01:28 EDT
- Transarterial embolization is a safe, nonoperative option for acute peptic ulcer bleedingMon, 23 May 2011, 14:34:44 EDT
- Certain combined medications following heart attack may increase risk of deathTue, 3 Mar 2009, 16:50:03 EST