Thursday, July 1, 2010 - 13:14 in Health & Medicine
Boston, Mass. – Cancer stem cells have enticed scientists because of the potential to provide more durable and widespread cancer cures by identifying and targeting the tumor’s most...
- Cancer stem cells are not 1 size fits all, lung cancer models showThu, 1 Jul 2010, 13:45:28 EDT
- UCLA cancer researchers develop model that may help identify cancer stem cellsTue, 16 Jun 2009, 9:47:35 EDT
- U-M scientists probe limits of 'cancer stem-cell model'Wed, 3 Dec 2008, 13:22:49 EST
- Cancer stem cells generated by cancer outgrowthThu, 2 Apr 2009, 13:30:29 EDT
- Mayo Clinic researchers find lung cancer oncogene holds key to turning off cancer stem cellsTue, 8 Sep 2009, 13:38:29 EDT