Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 15:07 in Biology & Nature
New research shows that a unique strain of laboratory mice characterized at Penn State University has behavioral, hormonal, and neurochemical characteristics that are similar to those of human...
- Depressed mice could aid research on drug-resistant depression in humansTue, 29 Jun 2010, 15:07:40 EDT
- Mechanism for postpartum depression found in miceWed, 30 Jul 2008, 23:22:37 EDT
- Link between depression and inflammatory response found in miceMon, 20 Dec 2010, 15:34:24 EST
- Depression associated with sustained brain signalsTue, 6 Apr 2010, 2:37:26 EDT
- Move over Prozac: New drug offers hope for depressionMon, 18 Apr 2011, 12:35:22 EDT