Monday, June 21, 2010 - 13:30 in Psychology & Sociology
COLUMBIA, Mo. — Few studies have examined the differences between spirituality and religion in adolescents. Now, a University of Missouri researcher is exploring these differences by...
- Youth define spirituality in terms of positive behaviors, connectionsMon, 21 Jun 2010, 14:04:27 EDT
- Spirituality correlates to better mental health regardless of religion, say MU researchersTue, 21 Aug 2012, 12:38:05 EDT
- Religious, spiritual support benefits men and women facing chronic illness, MU study findsWed, 26 Oct 2011, 17:36:37 EDT
- More than 20 percent of atheist scientists are spiritualThu, 5 May 2011, 13:05:53 EDT
- Selflessness, core of all major world religions, has neuropsychological connectionWed, 17 Dec 2008, 11:58:20 EST