Friday, June 18, 2010 - 10:30 in Earth & Climate
Rutgers’ Oscar Schofield and five colleagues from other institutions have published in Science, calling for expanded ocean-observing in the Antarctic, particularly in the Western Antarctic...
- Oceanographers call for more ocean observing in AntarcticaFri, 18 Jun 2010, 10:36:24 EDT
- Scientists call for a new strategy for polar ocean observationThu, 17 Jun 2010, 15:12:42 EDT
- Record number of whales, krill found in Antarctic baysWed, 27 Apr 2011, 17:34:37 EDT
- How ocean currents affect global climate is a question oceanographer may be close to answeringMon, 27 Aug 2012, 11:33:42 EDT
- Warm sea water is melting Antarctic glaciersThu, 6 Dec 2012, 11:01:57 EST