Tuesday, June 8, 2010 - 10:32 in Earth & Climate
KNOXVILLE, TN — A study by a USDA Forest Service Southern Research Station scientist shows the numbers of nonnative Chinese tallowtree in Louisiana, Mississippi and east Texas grew by about...
- Invasive tallowtree spreading rapidly across Gulf coastTue, 8 Jun 2010, 11:49:05 EDT
- Scientist names top 5 invasive plants threatening Southern forests in 2009Mon, 12 Jan 2009, 14:28:46 EST
- Forest Service unveils first comprehensive forecast on southern forestsTue, 17 May 2011, 13:34:54 EDT
- Hemlocks still abundant despite adelgid infestationsMon, 26 Sep 2011, 16:37:26 EDT
- Study finds hemlock trees dying rapidly, affecting forest carbon cycleThu, 26 Feb 2009, 12:22:06 EST