Friday, June 4, 2010 - 12:11 in Earth & Climate
NASA’s Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission and Aqua satellites are keeping a close eye on Cyclone Phet, a monster cyclone in the Arabian Sea, now affecting coastal Oman. Cyclone Phet’s...
- NASA satellites see monster Cyclone Phet slamming northeastern Oman todayFri, 4 Jun 2010, 13:34:05 EDT
- NASA'S TRMM Satellite provides rainfall estimate for Cyclone PhetTue, 8 Jun 2010, 17:52:10 EDT
- Cyclone Phet weakens after Oman landfall, headed to PakistanMon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:18 EDT
- Tropical Cyclone Phet intensifies, coastal Oman bracing for strong winds, heavy rainsWed, 2 Jun 2010, 13:16:19 EDT
- Tropical Cyclone Phet threatens the Indian and Pakistani coastlinesTue, 1 Jun 2010, 18:11:20 EDT