Friday, June 4, 2010 - 12:11 in Mathematics & Economics
ITHACA, N.Y.: How many more apples can a school cafeteria sell if the fruit is displayed in an attractive basket and placed in a well-lit area? That’s the sort of question researchers from...
- How smarter school lunchrooms increase fruit salesFri, 4 Jun 2010, 13:33:28 EDT
- Making school lunchrooms smarterFri, 22 Oct 2010, 15:34:36 EDT
- Smarter lunchrooms lead kids to eat more saladTue, 27 Apr 2010, 10:37:06 EDT
- Reflective film can boost profits for apple growersTue, 3 Nov 2009, 15:23:40 EST
- Birds cultivate decorative plants to attract matesTue, 24 Apr 2012, 1:36:59 EDT