Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 15:00 in Earth & Climate
Tropical Storm 1B strengthened overnight into a Category One cyclone on the Saffir-Simpson scale and has been officially renamed "Laila." NASA's Aqua satellite captured a visible image of Laila...
- Cyclone Laila, formerly Tropical Storm 1B, is headed for landfall in IndiaWed, 19 May 2010, 15:19:42 EDT
- NASA sees one of Cyclone Laila's thunderstorms almost 11 miles highFri, 21 May 2010, 16:11:16 EDT
- NASA's TRMM sees heavy rainfall in Cyclone Laila's India landfallThu, 20 May 2010, 16:27:26 EDT
- NASA's Aqua Satellite sees a tight Tropical Storm 21STue, 23 Mar 2010, 14:32:28 EDT
- Category 4 Cyclone Giri hits Burma, NASA satellite sees heavy rainfallFri, 22 Oct 2010, 18:51:03 EDT