Friday, May 14, 2010 - 00:01 in Psychology & Sociology
A new study on preschoolers attending full-day child care in licensed day care homes has found increases in cortisol, a stress hormone, when the children are in child care that exceeds their levels...
- Family child care providers' behavior found to affect children's stressFri, 14 May 2010, 1:07:50 EDT
- In child care, relationships with caregivers key to children's stress levelsFri, 14 Nov 2008, 6:08:53 EST
- Child care quality key for children from disadvantaged homesFri, 4 Feb 2011, 1:41:24 EST
- Children in formal child care have better language skillsWed, 5 Jan 2011, 10:10:43 EST
- Quality of early child care plays role in later reading, math achievementTue, 15 Sep 2009, 1:16:15 EDT