Wednesday, May 5, 2010 - 10:20 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have found evidence that "marine snow"--aggregates of organic material floating in water bodies--may act as microscopic, island-like refuges for pathogens, or disease-causing organisms....
- Islands of germs: Researchers discover pathogens floating on tiny clumps of aquatic detritusWed, 5 May 2010, 11:04:19 EDT
- ISU researchers discover cause of immune system avoidance of certain pathogensTue, 17 Aug 2010, 17:08:59 EDT
- Tiny marine microbes exert influence on global climateThu, 15 Jul 2010, 17:24:12 EDT
- Scientists finds evidence of water ice on asteroid's surfaceWed, 28 Apr 2010, 13:55:31 EDT
- Tiny marine microbes exert influence on global climateThu, 15 Jul 2010, 14:24:54 EDT