Dr. Irving Gomolin, Chief, Division of Geriatric Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology at Stony Brook University proposed a much-needed policy to long term care facilities concerning alternative drug therapies (ADT). Alternative drug therapies comprise substances for oral ingestion, enteral administration, and inhalation, topical or nasal application.
- New compound could be alternative strategy for preventing HIV infectionMon, 25 Jan 2010, 16:16:22 EST
- U-M study: Use of alternative therapy for pain treatment increases with age and wealthThu, 29 Apr 2010, 0:33:30 EDT
- Plasma therapy: An alternative to antibiotics?Wed, 15 Dec 2010, 9:54:18 EST
- MSU researcher linking breast cancer patients with alternative therapiesThu, 11 Feb 2010, 15:50:06 EST
- Many clinicians unaware of federally funded research on alternative therapiesMon, 13 Apr 2009, 17:21:36 EDT