Monday, April 26, 2010 - 16:31 in Earth & Climate
About 10 miles off the Santa Barbara coast, at the bottom of the Santa Barbara Channel, a series of impressive landmarks rise from the sea floor. They've been there for 40,000 years, but have...
- Scientists discover underwater asphalt volcanoesMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:46:07 EDT
- WHOI scientists find ancient asphalt domes off California coastSun, 25 Apr 2010, 13:25:17 EDT
- Study by UC Santa Barbara researchers suggests that bacteria communicate by touchThu, 1 Mar 2012, 15:35:23 EST
- UC Santa Barbara researchers uncover new pathways in bacterial intercellular competitionMon, 8 Apr 2013, 22:32:15 EDT
- LED efficiency puzzle solved by UC Santa Barbara theoristsTue, 19 Apr 2011, 16:51:38 EDT