Monday, April 5, 2010 - 09:49 in Health & Medicine
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PPHM) today announced the publication of data showing phosphatidylserine (PS)-targeting antibodies can block one of the key ways the AIDS virus gains entry...
- Peregrine reports new study from Duke shows anti-HIV potential of targeting PS on cellsMon, 5 Apr 2010, 9:29:52 EDT
- Nature Medicine study shows Peregrine's bavituximab can cure lethal virus infectionsSun, 23 Nov 2008, 14:08:08 EST
- Peregrine's PS-targeting antibodies highlighted in AACR Annual Meeting studiesTue, 21 Apr 2009, 7:57:22 EDT
- Scientists identify how a novel class of antibodies inhibits HIV infectionMon, 5 Apr 2010, 9:29:53 EDT
- Designing more effective anti-HIV antibodiesFri, 19 Nov 2010, 11:21:25 EST