Tropical Storm Omais is fading fast in the northwestern Pacific Ocean, and will dissipate over the weekend according to the Joint Typhoon Warning Center. When NASA's Aqua satellite flew over Omais late on March 25, it already showed signs of falling apart.
- Winds blow off Omais' thunderstorm topsFri, 26 Mar 2010, 17:22:58 EDT
- Tropical storm Omais weakens and doubles in sizeThu, 25 Mar 2010, 13:19:50 EDT
- 02W renamed Tropical Storm Omais, staying at seaWed, 24 Mar 2010, 16:37:29 EDT
- Imani on the weakening on weekendFri, 26 Mar 2010, 17:22:57 EDT
- Typhoon Choi-Wan triggers tropical storm warnings for US commonwealth of Northern Mariana IslandsMon, 14 Sep 2009, 13:43:13 EDT