Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 12:14 in Earth & Climate
PHILADELPHIA ?- An interdisciplinary team of physicists and geologists led by the University of Pennsylvania has made a major step toward predicting where and how large floods occur on river deltas...
- Catastrophic flooding may be more predictable after Penn researchers build a mini river deltaTue, 16 Mar 2010, 12:55:59 EDT
- A Mississippi river diversion helped build Louisiana wetlands, Penn geologists findSun, 21 Oct 2012, 15:42:28 EDT
- Penn geologists quantify, characterize sediment carried by Mississippi flood to Louisiana's wetlandsWed, 13 Feb 2013, 15:33:02 EST
- A clearer picture of how rivers and deltas developTue, 25 Jan 2011, 10:04:42 EST
- Danube delta holds answers to 'Noah's flood' debateFri, 23 Jan 2009, 11:15:14 EST