Tuesday, March 2, 2010 - 15:49 in Health & Medicine
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - High humidity present in bathrooms and kitchens could be degrading the vitamins and health supplements stored in those rooms, even if the lids are on tight, a Purdue University...
- Vitamins stored in bathrooms, kitchens may become less effectiveTue, 2 Mar 2010, 15:22:53 EST
- Researchers discover mushrooms can provide as much vitamin D as supplementsMon, 22 Apr 2013, 14:38:42 EDT
- Vitamin D supplements found to be safe for healthy pregnant womenTue, 28 Jun 2011, 10:31:48 EDT
- No protective effect on cancer from long-term vitamin E or vitamin C supplementationSun, 16 Nov 2008, 13:57:08 EST
- Vitamin D levels have different effects on atherosclerosis in blacks and whitesMon, 15 Mar 2010, 5:50:26 EDT