Tuesday, March 2, 2010 - 10:35 in Health & Medicine
The adjuvants present in vaccines have a bad reputation. For most people, they are only unnecessary compounds within a medicinal product. This is a misunderstanding since adjuvants have a critical...
- Adjuvant combo shows potential for universal influenza vaccineWed, 8 Jun 2011, 9:32:32 EDT
- Designer bacteria may lead to better vaccinesTue, 15 Jan 2013, 14:22:25 EST
- New 'adjuvant' could hold future of vaccine developmentMon, 14 Sep 2009, 18:59:10 EDT
- Research may lead to new and improved vaccinesMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:32:03 EDT
- Thalidomide shows efficacy as adjuvant therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma patientsSat, 2 Apr 2011, 5:02:17 EDT