Tuesday, March 2, 2010 - 10:57 in Earth & Climate
ANN ARBOR, Mich.---With concern over mercury contamination of tuna on the rise and growing information about the health effects of eating contaminated fish, scientists would like to know exactly...
- Mercurial tuna: Study explores sources of mercury to ocean fishTue, 2 Mar 2010, 9:45:21 EST
- Mercury releases contaminate ocean fish: Dartmouth-led effort publishes major findingsMon, 3 Dec 2012, 16:35:58 EST
- Why mercury is more dangerous in oceansSun, 27 Jun 2010, 13:29:37 EDT
- Mercury is higher in some tuna species, according to DNA barcodingWed, 21 Apr 2010, 3:20:58 EDT
- Pitt researchers use fluorescence to develop method for detecting mercury in fishTue, 18 Nov 2008, 16:29:32 EST