COLLEGE STATION -- A joke among two Texas AgriLife Research scientists later turned into a fully-funded study found Viagra can aid fetal development in female sheep. Female sheep (ewes) are an agriculturally important species, which can serve as an excellent animal model for studying the physiology of human pregnancy, the researchers said.
- Study shows male erectile dysfunction drug enhances fetal growth in female sheepWed, 3 Feb 2010, 15:23:35 EST
- Male sex dysfunction drugs show promise in the lab for treating female sexual disordersFri, 17 Apr 2009, 10:25:28 EDT
- Studies suggest males have more personalityWed, 18 Nov 2009, 6:00:14 EST
- Research says singling out sheep will save 1.3 million from lamenessTue, 14 Oct 2008, 10:49:43 EDT
- Male sex hormones in ovaries essential for female fertilityWed, 26 May 2010, 10:43:57 EDT