Cambridge, Mass., January 28, 2010 -- The nation is hoping for a bright future. Many believe the key to strengthening the U.S. economy and competing globally lies in fostering an innovative culture and educating America's youth in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- 2010 Lemelson-MIT Invention Index reveals ways to enhance teens' interest in STEMThu, 28 Jan 2010, 8:43:51 EST
- ACS applauds Congress for passing American competitiveness billTue, 21 Dec 2010, 17:34:00 EST
- Survey reveals potential innovation gap in the USWed, 19 Jan 2011, 9:32:40 EST
- Report recommends ways to improve K-12 STEM education, calls on policymakers Thu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:41:28 EDT
- New report offers roadmap for success in K-12 STEM educationTue, 28 Jun 2011, 12:34:39 EDT