Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 15:07 in Mathematics & Economics
PITTSBURGH -- In response to the humanitarian crisis in Haiti, scientists at Carnegie Mellon University's Language Technologies Institute (LTI) have publicly released spoken and textual data they've...
- Carnegie Mellon releases data on Haitian Creole to hasten development of translation toolsWed, 27 Jan 2010, 15:08:22 EST
- Carnegie Mellon researcher says privacy concerns could limit benefits from real-time data analysisThu, 17 Dec 2009, 14:49:30 EST
- Carnegie Mellon researchers save electricity with low-power processors and flash memoryWed, 14 Oct 2009, 13:10:16 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon develops Java programming tools employing human-centered design techniquesWed, 17 Jun 2009, 10:40:30 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon researchers develop new research toolTue, 13 Jan 2009, 15:08:02 EST