Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 15:42 in Mathematics & Economics
North Grafton, Mass., January 26, 2010 -- Dog and cat owners buying weight-control diets for their overweight pets are faced with a confusing two-fold variation in calorie density, recommended...
- Wide variation in calorie content among 'low calorie' pet foodsTue, 26 Jan 2010, 15:08:56 EST
- Less is more when restraining calories boosts immunityThu, 29 Apr 2010, 11:41:14 EDT
- Diets that reduce calories lead to weight loss, regardless of carbohydrate, protein or fat contentWed, 25 Feb 2009, 17:22:19 EST
- Stated calories on menus of certain restaurants appear to be accurate overallTue, 19 Jul 2011, 18:34:44 EDT
- Nutrition researchers examine restaurants' calorie counts Wed, 20 Jul 2011, 9:35:00 EDT