Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 17:56 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers at the Joint Quantum Institute (JQI), a collaboration of the National Institute of Standards and Technology and the University of Maryland at College Park, can speed up photons (particles...
- Stacking the deck: Single photons observed at seemingly faster-than-light speedsTue, 26 Jan 2010, 17:59:36 EST
- JQI researchers create entangled photons from quantum dotsWed, 18 Nov 2009, 11:11:17 EST
- NIST advances single photon management for quantum computersThu, 20 Jan 2011, 11:06:18 EST
- JQI physicists demonstrate coveted 'spin-orbit coupling' in atomic gasesWed, 2 Mar 2011, 13:39:12 EST
- Better 'photon loops' may be key to computer and physics advancesMon, 22 Aug 2011, 11:33:54 EDT