Monday, January 25, 2010 - 15:07 in Mathematics & Economics
Cities that win Olympic bids experience neither boom nor bust in their real estate prices, but gain construction jobs as they prepare for the Games, according to researchers at the Sauder School of...
- No evidence of a post-Olympics boom or bust for host city real estate prices: UBC studyMon, 25 Jan 2010, 14:43:56 EST
- Study shows how an often illegal sales tactic contributed to housing crashTue, 12 Jul 2011, 14:33:18 EDT
- During Olympics, Cornell's Max Zhang studies air-quality in BeijingTue, 22 Jul 2008, 16:21:44 EDT
- Improved air quality during Beijing Olympics could inform pollution-curbing policiesFri, 24 Jul 2009, 11:38:15 EDT
- Sandia tool determines value of solar photovoltaic power systemsWed, 1 Feb 2012, 10:36:55 EST