Friday, January 22, 2010 - 10:56 in Biology & Nature
A team of researchers from the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry, in Germany, led by the Spanish physicist Rubén Fernández-Busnadiego, has managed to obtain 3D images of the vesicles and filaments...
- Neuron connections seen in 3-DFri, 22 Jan 2010, 11:03:00 EST
- CNIO researchers 'capture' the replication of the human genome for the first timeFri, 26 Apr 2013, 21:32:21 EDT
- New data obtained on liposomes employed in drug encapsulation and gene therapiesTue, 8 Feb 2011, 10:40:54 EST
- New insights into the dynamics of the brain's cortexWed, 14 May 2008, 5:56:26 EDT
- Somatic stem cells obtained from skin cells for first time everThu, 22 Mar 2012, 15:35:56 EDT