Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 17:07 in Health & Medicine
Combining technology and animal health, a group of Kansas State University researchers is developing a more effective way to predict the spread of foot-and-mouth disease and the impact of preventative measures.
- Computer models suggest vaccination or culling best to prevent foot-and-mouth diseaseTue, 19 Jan 2010, 14:29:54 EST
- New thinking required on wildlife diseaseTue, 29 Nov 2011, 15:33:44 EST
- Livestock, not Mongolian gazelles, drive foot-and-mouth disease outbreaksMon, 30 Jan 2012, 21:31:53 EST
- A world free of 1 of the most virulent animal diseases?Tue, 3 Jul 2012, 16:35:47 EDT
- USDA scientists discover how foot-and-mouth disease virus begins infection in cattleTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:34:47 EST