Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 14:07 in Earth & Climate
The magnitude 7.0 earthquake that triggered disastrous destruction and mounting death tolls in Haiti this week occurred in a highly complex tangle of tectonic faults near the intersection of the...
- WHOI expert: Haiti quake occurred in complex, active seismic regionThu, 14 Jan 2010, 12:49:47 EST
- Purdue-led research team finds Haiti quake caused by unknown faultMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:21:20 EDT
- Industry corruption, shoddy construction likely contributed to Haiti quake devastationThu, 14 Jan 2010, 18:37:01 EST
- Toward a better understanding of earthquakesFri, 6 Jul 2012, 0:02:01 EDT
- Scientists return to Haiti to assess possibility of another major quakeTue, 26 Jan 2010, 16:38:42 EST