Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 23:21 in Biology & Nature
Earlier this year, researchers showed that they could cut the lives of disease-carrying mosquitoes in half by infecting them with a bacterium they took from fruit flies.
- New tool in the fight against mosquito-borne disease: A microbial 'mosquito net'Thu, 24 Dec 2009, 13:15:04 EST
- Predicting mosquito outbreaks for disease controlTue, 24 Mar 2009, 9:39:11 EDT
- New model reveals pesticide-free method that takes a bite out of mosquito-borne diseaseThu, 10 Feb 2011, 13:05:39 EST
- Mother Nature to provide an environmentally friendly method for reducing mosquitoesWed, 21 Jul 2010, 9:38:40 EDT
- How mosquitoes could teach us a trick in the fight against malariaThu, 5 Mar 2009, 14:32:43 EST