PROVIDENCE, R.I. [Brown University] -- There are approximately 1,200 species of bats worldwide. Of that total, only six are known to roost with their heads pointed upward. Investigators did not know why, because they knew next to nothing about one key group. Link: ...
- Sucker-footed bats don't use suction after allMon, 14 Dec 2009, 12:39:30 EST
- Discovery of foot fossil confirms 2 human ancestor species co-existed 3.4 million years agoWed, 28 Mar 2012, 15:36:39 EDT
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT
- Spiraling nanotrees offer new twist on growth of nanowiresThu, 1 May 2008, 14:21:39 EDT
- Are brown widows displacing black widow spiders around southern California homes?Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 12:05:12 EDT