ST. PAUL, Minn. -- New research finds poor money management skills may indicate that a person with mild memory problems will soon develop Alzheimer's disease. The study is published in the September 22, 2009, print issue of Neurology®, the medical journal of the American Academy of Neurology.
- Problems managing money may surface shortly before Alzheimer's disease sets inMon, 21 Sep 2009, 16:57:56 EDT
- Poor money management may be early indicator of Alzheimer's disease, say UAB researchersMon, 21 Sep 2009, 16:57:54 EDT
- Memory may decline rapidly even in stage before Alzheimer's diseaseMon, 22 Mar 2010, 17:56:56 EDT
- Depression may increase risk of Alzheimer's disease in people with memory problemsMon, 15 Jun 2009, 16:43:44 EDT
- New biomarker may help with early diagnosis of Alzheimer's diseaseWed, 22 Jun 2011, 17:37:45 EDT