Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 20:28 in Mathematics & Economics
New mobile phone software will help epidemiologists and ecologists working in the field to analyse their data remotely and map findings across the world, without having to return to the lab, according to research published in PLoS One today.
- Sending science down the phone: New technology will map research across the worldTue, 15 Sep 2009, 21:28:43 EDT
- Smart alarm clock for mobile phonesTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:29:44 EDT
- New software brings facial-recognition technology to mobile phonesTue, 26 Oct 2010, 10:54:46 EDT
- Smart phones allow quick diagnosis of acute appendicitisMon, 30 Nov 2009, 0:43:26 EST
- Thwarting attacks on cell phone mesh networksThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:43:12 EST