Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 18:56 in Health & Medicine
Supervised exercises are more effective than shockwave treatment to relieve chronic shoulder pain, finds a study published on bmj.com today.
- Exercise better than shockwave treatment for chronic shoulder painTue, 15 Sep 2009, 19:36:15 EDT
- Narcotics and diagnostics overused in treatment of chronic neck painWed, 27 Oct 2010, 10:32:42 EDT
- Exercise underutilized for chronic back and neck painThu, 29 Jan 2009, 15:29:08 EST
- Exercise therapy best for knee painWed, 21 Oct 2009, 6:25:45 EDT
- Relieving pain affecting millionsThu, 17 Sep 2009, 0:35:32 EDT