Wednesday, September 9, 2009 - 10:35 in Biology & Nature
One reason not to feed Addison's dogs commercial pet food: it contains euthanized animals. That's according to the FDA, who found samples of dog food contained pentobarbital, a drug that is used to euthanize sick animals.
- When the dinner bell rings for seafloor scavengers, larger animals get first dibsMon, 5 Apr 2010, 11:37:42 EDT
- Animals farmed for meat are the No. 1 source of food poisoning bug, study showsThu, 25 Sep 2008, 20:35:42 EDT
- Climate change does double-whammy to animals in seasonal environmentsWed, 21 May 2008, 19:56:36 EDT
- Research offers means to detoxify mycotoxin-contaminated grain intended for ethanol, animal feedMon, 12 Sep 2011, 17:35:41 EDT
- Addiction treatment proves successful in animal weight loss studyWed, 20 Aug 2008, 12:21:38 EDT