OKLAHOMA CITY -- Researchers at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center have shown the first link between a newly discovered anti-aging gene and high blood pressure. The results, which appear this month in the journal Hypertension, offer new clues on how we age and how we might live longer.
- Anti-aging gene linked to high blood pressureWed, 19 Aug 2009, 16:51:58 EDT
- Yale researchers hit 'jackpot' linking gene mutations to high blood pressureThu, 10 Feb 2011, 14:38:08 EST
- Researchers uncover genetic clues to blood pressureSun, 10 May 2009, 13:50:09 EDT
- University of Maryland researchers identify common gene variant linked to high blood pressureMon, 29 Dec 2008, 17:35:37 EST
- OSU study shows exposure to bad air raises blood pressureMon, 28 Jul 2008, 10:07:37 EDT