Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 13:42 in Health & Medicine
Dogs with lowered immune systems--like in Addison's disease--shouldn't get their dogs vaccinated. At least, that's what the current research seems to suggest.
- New type of vaccines deliver stronger and faster immune responseMon, 24 Nov 2008, 10:36:23 EST
- New intranasal influenza vaccine triggers robust immunity with significantly less antigenTue, 28 Oct 2008, 14:35:32 EDT
- Goodbye needle, hello smoothieTue, 17 Mar 2009, 17:15:44 EDT
- ISU researchers discover cause of immune system avoidance of certain pathogensTue, 17 Aug 2010, 17:08:59 EDT
- New discovery gives tuberculosis vaccine a shot in the armThu, 26 Feb 2009, 12:49:39 EST