Tuesday, August 11, 2009 - 23:49 in Physics & Chemistry
As a result of a major inter-laboratory study, the standards body ASTM International has been able to update its guidelines for a commonly used technique for measuring the size of nanoparticles in solutions.
- Multi-laboratory study sizes up nanoparticle sizingTue, 11 Aug 2009, 17:46:24 EDT
- Study improves understanding of method for creating multi-metal nanoparticlesWed, 15 Dec 2010, 12:02:07 EST
- Improved characterization of nanoparticle clusters for EHS and biosensors researchWed, 26 Oct 2011, 19:34:27 EDT
- UD researchers show that plants can accumulate nanoparticles in tissuesWed, 12 Nov 2008, 9:18:02 EST
- Study improves understanding of surface molecules in controlling size of gold nanoparticlesMon, 18 Jun 2012, 11:34:45 EDT