Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - 10:49 in Health & Medicine
New Orleans, LA -- The latest findings of the North Carolina-Louisiana Prostate Cancer Project reveal potential new targets for reducing racial disparities in prostate cancer survival and highlight the importance of the health care delivery system.
- LSUHSC contributes to revealing targets to reduce racial disparity in prostate cancer deathsWed, 29 Jul 2009, 11:10:47 EDT
- Prostate cancer: Racial disparity gap narrows, men diagnosed at younger ageMon, 31 Aug 2009, 18:36:11 EDT
- Physician trust, early screening reduces disparities for prostate cancerWed, 29 Jul 2009, 8:23:35 EDT
- Cancer survival disparities for most minority populations increase as cancers become more treatableThu, 17 Dec 2009, 13:48:31 EST
- Scientists target aggressive prostate cancerWed, 2 Mar 2011, 14:35:38 EST