Concerns about dwindling fossil fuel resources, current levels of petroleum consumption, and growing pressure to shift to more sustainable energy sources are among the many factors prompting the transition from our current energy infrastructure to one that uses less carbon and requires the efficient conversion of energy.
- Fuel cells, energy conversion and mathematicsFri, 24 Jul 2009, 12:51:53 EDT
- Toward a more efficient use of solar energyThu, 14 Apr 2011, 13:33:01 EDT
- Future for clean energy lies in 'big bang' of evolutionMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:16:10 EDT
- Focus on technology overlooks human behavior when addressing climate changeMon, 19 Mar 2012, 15:35:03 EDT
- 'Green' gasoline on the horizonTue, 13 Jan 2009, 15:49:35 EST