Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 18:35 in Health & Medicine
Underweight people and those who are extremely obese die earlier than people of normal weight -- but those who are overweight actually live longer than people of normal weight.
- Underweight and extremely obese die earlier than people of normal weight, study findsTue, 23 Jun 2009, 13:21:55 EDT
- Mild obesity appears to improve survival in ALS patientsWed, 11 May 2011, 16:37:33 EDT
- Weight-loss diets may reverse atherosclerosis in obese, overweight peopleMon, 1 Mar 2010, 19:30:27 EST
- Safe weight gain for heavier moms-to-be depends on level of obesityThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:31:59 EDT
- Some obese people perceive body size as OK, dismiss need to lose weightTue, 17 Nov 2009, 18:17:06 EST