VIRGINIA KEY, Fla. -- Predation is one of the most fundamental and fascinating interactions in nature, and sharks are some of the fiercest predators on Earth. However, their hunting pattern is difficult to study because it is rarely observed in the wild. As a result, shark predatory behavior has remained much of a mystery.
- Geographic profiling applied to track hunting patterns of white sharks in South AfricaMon, 22 Jun 2009, 10:57:59 EDT
- Shark tracking reveals impressive feats of navigationTue, 1 Mar 2011, 21:32:27 EST
- Great white sharksWed, 10 Apr 2013, 16:07:22 EDT
- Sharks and wolves: Predator, prey interactions similar on land and in oceansWed, 10 Nov 2010, 14:36:36 EST
- Shark social networking Wed, 17 Oct 2012, 11:14:15 EDT