Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 11:49 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Interstellar Boundary Explorer (IBEX) spacecraft has made the first observations of very fast hydrogen atoms coming from the moon, following decades of speculation and searching for their existence.
- IBEX spacecraft detects fast neutral hydrogen coming from the moonThu, 18 Jun 2009, 12:53:18 EDT
- IBEX spacecraft finds discoveries close to homeMon, 16 Aug 2010, 14:43:02 EDT
- Catching space weather in the actThu, 17 Feb 2011, 23:34:36 EST
- IBEX makes first images of magnetotail structures, dynamic interactions occurring in spaceTue, 14 Dec 2010, 16:36:10 EST
- IBEX mission yields intriguing studies about solar system, lively debate among researchersMon, 16 Aug 2010, 11:43:43 EDT