Wednesday, June 3, 2009 - 11:49 in Biology & Nature
Exposure to estrogen reduces production of immune-related proteins in fish. This suggests that certain compounds, known as endocrine disruptors, may make fish more susceptible to disease.
- Estrogen linked to lowered immunity in fishWed, 3 Jun 2009, 12:50:05 EDT
- 'Estrogen flooding our rivers,' Université de Montréal studyThu, 18 Sep 2008, 12:23:04 EDT
- New study suggests link between estrogen exposure, high blood pressureThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:14 EDT
- New study suggests link between chronic estrogen exposure and high blood pressure Thu, 26 May 2011, 11:35:04 EDT
- Fish fend off invading germs with an initial response similar to the one found in peopleThu, 24 Sep 2009, 3:42:39 EDT