HOUSTON -- (May 24, 2009) -- Using a specially adapted tool called P[acman], a collaboration of researchers led by Baylor College of Medicine has established a library of clones that cover most of the genome of Drosophila melanogaster (fruit fly) and should speed the pace of genetic research.
- P[acman]-generated fruit fly gene 'library': A new research toolSun, 24 May 2009, 13:49:44 EDT
- Courtship pattern shaped by emergence of a new gene in fruit fliesMon, 26 May 2008, 17:28:30 EDT
- Out of Africa -- how the fruit fly made its way in the worldWed, 27 Apr 2011, 10:34:37 EDT
- UM scientists create fruit fly model to help unravel genetics of human diabetesMon, 2 Nov 2009, 18:24:10 EST
- Sex on the brain: 'Doublesex' gene key to determining fruit fly genderSun, 21 Mar 2010, 14:38:54 EDT